Re-defining academic success: Tips to improve your well-being - WAITLIST
Many researchers say that they want to be successful in their academic careers, but what does this mean exactly? Is it publishing many papers? Is it earning a lot of money? Have you ever stopped for a second to consider what “academic success” means to you? dr. Natália Leal, coach and trainer, will help you figure this out through practical exercises and group discussions.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Better understand the overall notion of well-being and its importance in our lives;
- Reflect on your definition(s) of academic success;
- Understand the typical patterns behind human behaviour;
- Understand the link between your potential (personal and professional assets) and your own internal obstacles (including your limiting beliefs, fears and overall mindset) and, thus, reflect on your mental fitness level;
- Discover several tips to address your success and well-being, including specific techniques to improve your mindset, become more resilient, manage your energy.
We hope to see you there!
There are no fees for this workshop and lunch is included (vegetarian options available!)
Participants are limited to 25 people
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Date: 7th of June (Wednesday)
Duration: 3 hours
Location: VU (address will be shared via email upon registration)
If you would like to join this free-of-charge workshop, please sign up below.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or use our contact form.